quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

Stefan Sagmeister 14 Things

Graphic designer Stefan Sagmeister answers to graphic designer Paul Mayne about 14 things.

"Hey paul, Here it is:
Made a little list of things I learned in my life:

1. Helping other people helps me
2. Having guts always works out positively
3. Thinking that life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
4. Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy
5. Being not truthful always works against me
6. Good and bad things I do always come back to me
7. Assuming is stifling
8. Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on
9. Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted
10. Money does not make me happy
11. Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life
12. Keeping a diary supports personal development
13. The need to look good limits ones life
14. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses

many warm greetings
Stefan "


Que tal? O original está aqui:
http://paulmayne.org/blog/2004/11/stefan-sagmeister-14-things/

2 comentários:

disse...

pois concordo.
é bom andar por aqui

Rui disse...

Muito fixe.